Benchmark your hotel's F&B operations against your chosen competitive set with KPIs related to Catering & Banquets, F&B Venues and In-Room Dining.
The Events Database is a compiled listing of major U.S. events and hotel performance data for 2016. Updated annually, this dataset includes detailed information on events over a two-year period with a minimum estimated attendance of 10,000 or more.
Latest NewsPowered by Hotel News Now
From the desks of the Hotel News Now editorial staff:
- Union employees, Marriott reach deal to end Boston strike
- Starwood Capital Group acquires Princeville Resort
- Hotels serve up nontraditional Thanksgiving for guests
- EU leaders tell UK the best Brexit deal is on the table
- US corporate debt load causing concern
Hotels around the U.S. are moving away from traditional Thanksgiving feasts and shifting toward alternatives such as healthy meals, “Friendsgiving” packages and to-go options.