It’s a lanyard promoting your event or establishment. It’s a functional tasting fork for food festivals and private dining events. It’s a quirky, fun, and commemorative. The Fest Fork is an effective and memorable marketing tool that promotes your business while while providing patrons and event attendees with a useful item that will be saved and remembered.
The Fest Fork is a lightweight metal fork with a permanent electroplated metallic finish, attached to a smooth polyester lanyard (available in either .5″ or .75″ width, 33″ total length). The lanyard can be dye sublimated for full color, or printed with a heat transfer to accommodate small text and tight registration. This product is food safe, California Prop 65 compliant, and ready to make a lasting impression!
How to order Fest Forks:
The minimum order quantity for Fest Forks and Lanyards is 1,000 pieces. Your order can include multiple different lanyard designs, with a minimum of 250 pieces per lanyard design. Please add each design separately to your cart. After you complete your order online, a member of the FestForks team will contact you to obtain the logo(s) you wish to use if you did not attach art with your order and provide electronic proofs for your review.
- From the time our team receives all artwork, please allow 2-3 working days for virtual proofs/layouts
- For all orders of $5,000 or more (or any orders with complex artwork), a pre-production sample is required. Your pre-production sample will have printed samples of all lanyard designs without attachment hardware provided via photo, and optionally as samples shipped to you.
- Please allow up to 2 weeks from art approval for photo proofs and (if requested) physical lanyard samples.
- Once approved, full production on your order will begin! The lead time for production and delivery is based on the total quantity of Fest Forks ordered:
- 1,000 – 4,999 pieces – 4-5 weeks from proof approval
- 5,000 – 9,999 pieces – 5-6 weeks from proof approval
- 10,000 – 14,999 pieces: 6-7 weeks from proof approval
- 15,000 – 20,000 pieces: 7-8 weeks from proof approval
- 20,000+ pieces: Please request a quote for current production and delivery time.
Your price includes delivery to one US location via air freight. Need to ship your Fest Forks to an international address? Please contact us for international shipping details and rates.
Important Note: Production schedules are subject to change based on observed factory holidays. Factory shutdowns (approx 1 week) occur during June, September, and October of each year, along with Chinese New Year shutdowns that occur in January-February.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What kind of design can I put on a FestFork Lanyard?Â The short answer is, any design that fits on a lanyard! Our team will evaluate your art and use the best production method to match your art. Our most common production methods are dye sublimation, which allows for full color and full coverage, and step/repeat heat transfers, which are great for single-color designs with small text and fine lines.
What colors are available?Â Your lanyards are either dye sublimated with your design or sublimated and then printed. Most solid coated PMS colors can be close matched. Please specify PMS colors when sending your art. Forks and hardware are available with either a gold or silver electroplated finish.
What kind of art files can I send?Â Our team prefers vector art, sent in a PDF, EPS, or AI file, with all fonts converted to curves/outlines and all layers flattened. If you do not have print-ready art, no worries! Your order includes up to 1 hour of graphics design time to clean up and prepare your art for print. Additional creative design time will be quoted at an hourly rate and billed separately from your order.
Are there additional taxes or duties?Â FestForks collects sales tax for customers shipping to WI, MN, and IL. All other duties, taxes, and brokerage are included in your price.
How can I pay for my order?Â We accept all major credit cards for orders placed online. If you would prefer to pay via ACH, check, or wire transfer, please contact the FestForks team to order. The pre-production and art preparation process begins after payment is received. Please allow 2-3 additional days of processing time (more if mailing a check) if paying via any method other than credit card.
Can you show me what my FestFork Lanyard will look like before I place my order?Â Absolutely – please send your vector art to HelpMyBrand (at) IDWorks (dot) com and our art team will prepare a mockup for you to review.